Authentication is managed by your district Google apps accounts. Individuals wishing to access Attend log in with their district credentials. District admins can create a user in advance of an individual logging in so that they can begin working immediately.
Before a user can access any information in Attend, a district admin must assign a role to their account.
Before discussing managing users, we need to discuss the roles available in Attend
- District Admin - the district admin has full rights within Attend including defining configurations
- District Manager - has full rights across the district to manage students and interventions. Can approve SARB and DA mediation interventions
- Facilitator - has rights across district to manage students and interventions. Can create SART interventions and request SARB interventions
- Site Manager - has full rights to manage students and interventions in the context of a site or sites. Can create SART interventions and request SARB interventions
- Site Viewer - can view intervention and student information in the context of a site or sites
Adding or Editing a User Account
To add a user, click on the three dots next to Users. To edit an existing account, click on the three dots next to the user you wish to modify.
Assign Roles and Sites
Within a user account, assign the role and (optionally) the sites the user should have access to.