Assign Sites to Counselors

With K12 Transfers, counselors can request and monitor student transfers. To enable a counselor to request transfers to a site, you need to assign an individual to the counselor role and assign them to sites.

Select Counselor and Assign Sites

Assign the counselor role to the user you wish to be a counselor and assign sites they can request transfers to.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us